BI Business Analyst
£55,000 + 20% Bonus + Pension + Share Scheme + Industry Discounts + Flexible Benefits
An opportunity has presented itself in one of the UK's largest airlines. As the fourth largest airline in Europe and the tenth largest in the world, this is one of the biggest success stories in modern aviation. Currently my client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their industry-leading IT team.
The IT team plans, builds and runs over 125 different business services, and has been instrumental in making the organisation one of the most operationally efficient airlines in the world. As a Business Analyst, it'll be your job to establish a team-wide understanding of the commercial objectives, so that everyone knows exactly how any business change effects integration and dependant systems and processes. Changes can involve anything from roles and technology to processes and systems, sometimes even organisational change. That means you'll have to really get under the skin of the organisation to fully grasp the business needs and priorities, expertly analyse them, and see that they're satisfied on time and on budget.
Requirements for the Role
The role comes with its fair share of challenges, so we're looking for a Business Analyst with:
- Finance systems experience as a business analyst, with a strong understanding of business case support, project initiation, requirement capture, scope and change management, development support, UAT, project early-life support, benefits realisation, end-to-end SDLC, SQL, and finance processes and terminology
- Experience of Agresso GL or a similar software
- Ideally, knowledge of Cognos TM1, Wall Street TMS, and analysis and development techniques like SCRUM, Agile and Waterfall
- A methodical, logical and flexible approach
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication, documentation and stakeholder-management skills
This is an organisation that recognises that people are at the heart of its success and want to share it with them. Great travel benefits are just the start. As well as heavily reduced flights and a free premium card, you'll enjoy discounted holidays, car hire and hotels. Plus, as a Senior Business Analyst, you can also look forward to a vibrant, fast paced and forward thinking environment.
If this opportunity is of interest pleas get in touch. Sed your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barty Isola on 02070140230