Montash have been engaged by a Global Insurance Company to source a Business Intelligence Business Analyst to join them on a large transformation, building out their Business Intelligence and Analytics capability.
This is an exciting greenfield transformation where you will be involved in designing and building a datawarehouse from scratch. You will work on building out reporting capabilities, dashboards and analytics capabilities. This is likely to be a three year program of work. This is not replacing an existing BI legacy system.
- Be responsible for BI and Master data management solutions across all of the client's global markets
- Contribute to the overall development and direction of the IT function as well as the wider business needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders in other areas.
Day to Day Tasks
- Understand the business issues and data challenges of the client's organisation and industry, identify KPI's, metrics and data driven scenarios that will ensure that the data is provided to support key business needs.
- Analyse front end source systems to identify the data needs for the warehouse, identify data gaps in the source systems and to understand data flows
- Defining and documenting reporting and dashboard requirements
- Assist in the dashboard requirement analysis and design leads in the development of functional specs and system design specs
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders across the business
- Hands on, but someone who may want to progress to Team Lead as they go
- Team Leader
- SQL Server
- Insurance industry experience is highly desirable but not essential.
sql server / sql / business intelligence / bi / bi ba / business intelligence business analyst / KPIS / analytics / insurance / IT business analyst / business analysis / dashboards / metrics / data / master data management