BI Delivery Lead Manager
Job titles: BI Delivery Lead, BI Delivery Manager, Business Intelligence Delivery Lead, Business Intelligence Managing Consultant, Practice Partner, BI & Data Manager
Key Skills: Business intelligence, Delivery lead, Managing partner, Managing consultant, BI Delivery
Consultancy within a multinational conglomerate organisation seeks experienced and accredited BI Delivery Lead to work within their Microsoft function. This role offers an opportunity for you to join a fast growing and innovative organisation that is technology driven and consistently innovative. The ideal candidate will have experience within a large consultancy and have experience leading BI. It will be essential that a candidate is commercially astute.
- Ensuring projects are managed on budget and time scale.
- Manage stakeholder expectations; understand the business requirements to ensure the best business decisions are made.
- Provide leadership and demonstrate good presentation skills, presenting technical concepts in a manner appropriate for the organisation.
- Manage development and delivery of full life-cycle MS BI solutions.
- Large consultancy and BI experience preferable, experience managing BI delivery teams- happy to work in a consultancy role that will require a degree of travel.
- Basel 2 or 3 compliance knowledge would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with Microsoft technologies and ability to articulate the strengths of the technology, shaping the message around specific business challenges.
- Passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business.
- Proven technical skills and ability to deliver client facing enterprise BI Solutions.