Business Intelligence Consultant
Salary: £50-60k basic salary + bonus + package
An opportunity has arisen with the market leader in sales automation solutions. This organisation has experienced impressive growth in recent years and is projected to expand by over 50% in 2015 and 2016. Leading their sector you would be joining a dedicated and high achieving team in supporting numerous high profile IT projects to implement the organisations proprietary solution for some of the worlds most recognisable companies.
With 4+ years of experience, the BI Consultant will be responsible for working on a variety of high profile and will be in charge of assuring Business Intelligence technical consistency to the solution configuration and customization, as well as being the point of reference for the client and the project team on the Analytics side.
- Deep understanding of software applications architecture and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Qlikview beneficial
- Advanced SQL and RDBMS architecture
- SQL performance tuning
- ETL and data integration
- DWH data modelling
- Advance reporting design
- Dashboard design
- BI best of breed tools (Qlik, BusinessObjects, etc.)
- Experience in system testing and support to the user acceptance test (UAT)
- Expertise in technical training
- Fluent English is a must for all the candidates as well as the full command of the local language (depending on the home office being Italy, Spain, France or UK).
- Experience in specific commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) will be a valuable plus, as well as an additional foreign language.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest please get in touch! Call Barty Isola on +44 0207 014 0230 or email your CV to email@example.com.
BI / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse / DW / DWH / EDW / BW / ETL / Data Integration / data modelling / dashboard design / qlikview / qliktech / qlik / Business Objects / SQL / performance tuning / RDBMS / architecture / Relational Database Management System / reporting / reporting design