Job title: Business Intelligence Consultant (SAS)
Montash has been retained by a global luxury retail brand to look for a number of Business Intelligence Consultants to support the Head of Corporate BI (SAS) in implementing and maintaining all reporting data marts, ad-hoc analysis and analytical solutions.
- Collect and define business requirements of quantitative analysis for several business departments (Demand Planning/S&OP, CRM and Supply Chain)
- Define technical requirements for IT implementation and data integration in SAS
- Maintain and enhance existing data marts
- Create data collection templates and process them in SAS
- Create ad-hoc analysis in SAS with a focus on analytical functions, such as simulation, predictive modeling and optimization
- Check data quality of all key figures imported to and used in the SAS data warehouse
- Document existing and projected reporting-, planning- and analytical solutions
- Previous experience in combining business acumen, programming skills and have the capability to present results in a business oriented way
- A good understanding of operational planning-, retail- and supply chain processes.
- A background of the back-end systems SAP R/3 (MM, SD, FICO) and SAP Business Warehouse
- Educated to a degree level
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Experienced with base SAS programming or a similar language (SPSS, SQL, S-Plus)
- Experience creating queries and workbooks with SAP Business Warehouse
- Ability to deliver within tight timelines
- Act and advise as a consultant to business counterparts
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to clearly communicate in business terminology
- Team player
Please apply now to be considered.