Job title: Business Intelligence Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus
My client is a leading FTSE 100 enterprise who are seeking an experienced BI engineer to contribute to the development and maintenance of applications, information platforms and analytics tools to support our clients business processes, as well as the delivery of data analytics services to support team decision-making.
You will be taking ownership of application development and data analysis, deliver robust business intelligence solutions where appropriate and ensure new technologies are tested and considered in accordance to BI and analytics including POCs, assessments and business case development.
- Supporting technical knowledge (Such as: Git, AWS, Jenkins)
- Experience and knowledge in at least one of the following BI tools: Spotfire, Qlikview or Tableau
- Experience with SAP, Business Objects,SAS/ISM SPSS, MDM, Oracle (Hyperion) DRM, SAP MDM/ MDG, SAP HANA, BPM Suites (FMW), SharePoint and OBIEE.
- Experience with Big data technologies, such as: Hadoop, Map reduce and Hive.
- Application development skills
- Data virtualisation and exploration
- Project management skills
- Business relationship management skills
- 5 years+ BI Engineering experience or Solution Delivery experience