- Managing a team of data portfolio managers, enabling the transition of concept use cases into approved projects.
- Ensure data standardisation and enterprise standards are upheld
- Enable interactions between Enterprise Data, Analytics and Architecture and business units through modelling solutions of integration and implementation.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the portfolio to create a global repository of data and analytics.
- Oversee compliance with standards across business departments and software development life cycle.
- 8+ years of experience in BI, Data or Analytics.
- Extensive experience managing a portfolio of projects
- Project Management Certifications desired (e.g. Prince2)
- Strong Stakeholder engagement, able to communicate with C-level executives
- Good understanding of system development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly desirable to have experience in Financial Services domain
- Willing to travel (25% of the time)
Job titles: BI Program Manager, BI Strategy Manager, Business Intelligence Programme Manager, Business Intelligence Program Manager, Data Program Manager, Data Programme Manager, Data Portfolio Manager,
Key Skills: Project Management, Customer Focus, Strategic Planning, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Management Information, Data Management, Data Modelling, Data Modeling, Prince 2, Agile, Information Management
This is an opportunity to join a company going through an exciting transformation for your efforts you will be rewarded with a good package including excellent bonus and pension incentives.
If your interested please email your CV to Stephanie at email@example.com