Business Intelligence Project Manager - Data Governance Project Manager
Key Skills: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data, BI, Data Manager, BI Manager, BI Project Manager, Data Project Manager
My client, a leading global FTSE250 organisation are seeking a Data Governance Manager to lead a portfolio of projects and champion the data governance area. You will be a skilled a project manager with strong business engagement abilities and strong background in delivering BI and Data solutions.
- Requirements gathering across a business stakeholders.
- Creation of plans and drive the implementation of those plans turning this into something that works.
- Align plans with strategic vision
- Proactively chase and manage programs to ensure the remain in line with deliverable targets
- Mobility, whilst predominantly office based there will be some limited travel which will be agreed in advance.
- Excellent communication with ability to liaise with wide range of stakeholders to c level.
- Previous experience in a Project Management and/or IT Process and/or Governance environment
- Experience in IT driven projects most specifically in Business Intelligence
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and how a report & application development is implemented from conception to delivery
- Able to work with both technical people and business stakeholders. Highly collaborative
- Previous experience working within a globally distributed team.