My client, a global FTSE250 organisation and leader in its field, is seeking a senior individual to join its rapidly expanding group BI function as a Business Intelligence Project Manager. This is an organisation that has a clear vision and understanding of how important an effective Business Intelligence function is and is building a global team to support this value.
Reporting into the Director of Business Intelligence you will be a highly experienced BI project manager with multiple full lifecycle projects under your belt and varied expertise in the BI domain. You will be proactive with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders (CFO/CEO) and drive small BI teams toward operational success.
- 10-15 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Several Full Lifecycle Business Intelligence Projects
- Engaging and Inspiring leadership skills
- Strong Engagement with Senior Stakeholders (CFO, Directors, Solution Owners, Business Users)
- Business Objects / BOBJ is ideal to have given the environment, but not necessarily essential
- Experience working in multi-national organisations
- Ability to manage teams to deliver solutions on time and to budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity get in touch. Contact Barty Isola on 02070140230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org