BI Project Manager
Job titles: BI Project Manager, Business Intelligence Project Manager, Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager, Business Analyst
Key Skills: Project Management, Customer Focus, Strategic Planning, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Management Information, Data Management, Data Modelling, Data Modeling, Prince 2, Agile, Information Management
A global financial services company seeks a highly experienced Business Intelligence Project Manager to support strategic planning of a newly formed centralised Data Analytics team. Ensure the delivery of data and analytics technology solutions to the enterprise aligning with the enterprise objectives, standards and guidelines.
- Support business activities by evaluating capabilities, identifying gaps, translate feasible solutions into recommended packages.
- Ensure data standardisation and enterprise standards are upheld
- Assess project portfolio to improve profitability and optimize risk/return balance
- Help with the transition of concept use cases into approved projects, helping to mitigate project risk
- Assess and understand reporting needs within the business environment by working closely with analytics stakeholders and organisational data
- Manage and address business capacity, reduce capital and operating expenditure
- 3+ years of experience in BI, Data or Analytics
- Previous experience developing and maintaining EDAA portfolio of data and analytics, facilitation of ongoing interaction between EDAA and the business
- Project Management Certifications desired (e.g. Prince2)
- Stakeholder engagement, able to communicate with C-level executives
- Good understanding of system development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly desirable to have experience in Financial Services domain
- Willing to travel (25% of the time)
This is an opportunity to join a company going through an exciting transformation for your efforts you will be rewarded with a good package including excellent bonus and pension incentives.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in please contact Stephanie on email@example.com