Business Orientated Project Manager - Front Office / Regulatory - Investment Banking
Contract: 6 Months
Looking for a Front Office / Regulatory Business Orientated Project Manager to has strong experience of working in FX, Rates, Credit and Equity in an Investment Banking environment. You will be coordinating multiple IT projects within an regulatory trading environment.
My client is looking for someone who has worked within Investment Banking over the last 5 years. You will be tracking progress of all the IT Plans and resourcing the consumption of all systems in scope.
You must have strong stakeholder management skills as you will have regular communication to senior stakeholders in the business on status, financials, key decisions and high level business focused delivery road maps.
- Proven record of managing complex projects within a front office environment
- 5 + years experience within project management
- Must be an experienced Business Analyst
- Recent experience within investment banking ( at least 3+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of 6sigma / lean and agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of regulatory context and financial markets knowledge (FX, Rates, Credit, Equity)
If you think you are a good match then please apply!!
FX / Regulatory / Front Office / Project Manager / Investment Banking / 6sigma / Rates / Credit / Equity / lean / agile / delivery / IT planning / trading