Montash are engaged with the global leaders in their telecoms field to hire a Business Process & Change Director. A FTSE250 company that operates in close to 100 countries. A competitive basic salary and full benefits package and strong bonus are on offer. Based 5 minutes from Kings Cross.
Role Purpose: Develop and be accountable for business architecture and change, contributing to strategic programme planning, company customer centricity, end-to-end process, operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction while improving productivity removing the cost of failure and reducing costs.
You will advocate and effect change by influencing decision makers and persuading operational people to adopt different working practices. You will own, champions and develops effective business improvement approaches tools and techniques. He/she aligns processes with business strategy in a leadership role.
* Six Sigma/Lean certification Black Belt is Mandatory
* Provide the design authority, leadership, strategy and resourcing approach to develop a business architecture capability within my client.
* Provide thought leadership to senior stakeholders to continuously align the business strategy with the target operating model.
* Create and maintain process framework providing an end-to-end definition of the business, agreeing and setting the goals for process maturity with business units, central services and corporate functions.
* Align the business and IT architecture in partnership with the enterprise architecture function within IT.
* Key Measures: Business architecture is utilised as a corporate wide business change tool; completeness of build out of the process architecture and process maturity improvements
* Develop and support business process owners to identify and drive process improvement initiatives to simplify, improve customer satisfaction and optimise costs.
* Engage with or lead major change programmes to effectively implement the 'to be' business architecture.
* Drive end to end process integration and simplification across business units and functional organisations.
* Extensive leadership position driving business improvement/operational excellence
* Business Process design, re-engineering and implementation.
* Has the gravitas and ability to influence senior decision makers able to manage senior stakeholders to obtain support and backing to deliver significant change programmes
* Proven track record in providing thought leadership to define develop business architecture
* Extensive experience of business process improvement including design, development and implementation in a complex, blue-chip environment
* The ability to test/challenge current thinking and formulate new practices/policies.
* Excellent understanding in the development and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours.
* Excellent ability to lead and direct high performance teams, with good product/ process/ quality/ customer satisfaction knowledge.
Apply today to be considered.