Montash have been engaged by a Global company to source a Business Process Architect to assist with aligning current business wide-changes with processes during a period of large transformation
You will be working parallel with the Enterprise Architect area, delivering process, strategy and definition across various programs of change.
Day to Day Responsibilies
- Look and evaluate what processes are in place currently (This could be across anything from Finance to HR) and understand what the gaps are, re-aligning the business vision
- You will do this by liasing with stakeholders, relationship building with key stakeholders and shaping up a direction for the function.
- Defining framework, strategy and standards to ensure the rest of the business understands the benefits of moving forward, and maintaining their strategy for the future.
- Essentially you will be putting together a strategy for the future by understanding what gaps are there, how tooling can be used properly, and communicating with processes need to be put in place for successful change
- Solid understanding of process and documentation
- Ability to come in to a company and set visions and standards
- Ability to own an entire solution and engage with the wider business
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to mentor other members of the business
- Experience in process engineering and re shaping business protocols
- Ability to clearly define a framework and strategy
- Process Re Engineering
- Process Definition
- Process Improvements
- Business Architecture
process / business process architecture / business process consultant / ARIS / business architecture / enterprise architecture / process engineering / stakeholder management / business change / process definition / process improvements