Business Process Management Analyst (BPM) - South West - Contract - 6 Months - £500 - £525 - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global retail based in the South West of England to secure a highly experienced Business Process Management Analyst (BPM) with an extensive background in development.
You will be working within the IT Strategy & Architecture function, and within this team you will work closely with each of the different Architecture teams to support them in their work to ensure they have consistency of approach and to ensure efficient and effective use of information across the team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Sheets, Slides and Documentation.
- Knowledge of data modelling and querying such as SQL.
- Knowledge of XML, XSDs, XSLT, XPath.
- Ideal experience with Enterprise Architecture tools such as Software AG's Aris or Alfabet etc.
- Ideal experience of Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF, IAF, Zachman.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0231 for more information.