Business Programme Manager - Contract - £400 - £450 - Midlands - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large organisation based in the Midlands to secure a highly experienced Business Programme Manager on an initial contract role starting immediately.
The programme will deliver business changes supporting IT systems that will enable the low-volume capability required for strategic programmes. A large multi-million pound programme which requires a highly experienced Programme Manager.
- You will need to have extensive proven experience of Programme Management, working on large projects, ideally on a global scale.
- Experience of defining and identifying plans across a number of workstreams at one time.
- Experience of working closely with IT stakeholders from junior level to senior such as board level, management and directors etc.
- Knowledge of governance and how to define and implement appropriate governance when necessary.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills - the successful candidate MUST show proven examples of where needed to be efficient, confident and proactive.
- Strong influencing skills and experience in Programme Management.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
KEYWORDS: PROGRAMME MANAGER / BUSINESS PROGRAMME MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT / GOVERNANCE / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PROJECT DELIVERY / PROGRAMME DELIVERY / STRATEGY / DELIVERY / PROCESS / SDLC /