Business Project Manager - Business Transformation
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation to source and secure an experienced Business Project Manager. The Business Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of business transformation.
The Business Project Manager will create and oversee the planning, coordination and readiness of key departments such as IT, Legal, Finance and Marketing.
- Deliver solutions that will enable the benefits in the business case within the agreed costs.
- Organize people to ensure responsibilities and lines of communication are clear.
- Manage senior stakeholders.
- Managing risks.
- Managing 3rd party vendors.
- Define the project and specify how the organisation will be different afterwards.
- Manage the transformation between 'old' and 'new'.
- Excellent English both verbally and written
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiastic and a 'go-getter'
Business Project Manager / BPM / Business Transformation Manager / Business Transformation / Business Manager / Business Programme Manager