Business Readiness Project Manager Required. A Business Readiness Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients on a 10 month contract in the West Midlands. The Business Readiness Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of work streams. The Business Readiness Project Manager will need to manage work streams and their interdependencies in support of delivering business readiness for new online sales.
The Business Readiness Project Manager will have experience of stakeholder management, setting tasks out for others to complete in a timely manner. Typically, this will involve the identification; planning and coordination of all business readiness work streams. The Business Readiness Project Manager will be responsible for delivering specific projects to time, cost and quality, to identify and manage as many risks as possible and to control all activities in order to ensure the project is successfully completed.
The Business Readiness Project Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Expertise of delivering transformation change in Finance for automotive
- Expertise in eCommerce change and delivery of change
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology
- Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
If you feel you have the relevant skills please apply or send your CV to email@example.com