Business Relationship Lead
||Business Relationship Lead
||Coventry, West Midlands
||£40000 - £50000 per annum
||9 months ago
Montash have been engaged by a world leading retail organisation to secure a Business Relationship Lead on a permanent basis. The role of the BRL is to engage witht he business to understand their objectives and the impact on IT strategy. The BRL should be a credible and influential advisor to business colleagues on the capapbilities of the IT function. You will be working to eastablish needs, identify opportunities and put in place innovativce solutions that match my client's vision. Through business partnering, the BRL will ensure the strategic future for IT is mapped out, aligned witht he business strategy and communicated effectively, so that IT is able to deliver measurable value.
- Engage with the functional business teams to understand their objectives and strategy.
- Create an IT vision for the specific business areas, which can be built up into the wider IT vision for the business function and gain buy in from the business leadership.
- Use a network of partners and peers to bring innovation solutions and best practice ideas into the business areas. Conduct reasearch activities outside of JLR and develop a perspective on good-practice.
- Assess and provide oversight of IT capability and effectiveness within the area of responsibility in order to identify opportunities for improvement and solutions development.
- Provide a point of contact for IT
- Where required, motivate, develop, appraise and organise team members to deliver effectively and efficiently towards the objectives of the business.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Degree qualified - preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience in Programme Management and Business Analysis is desirable
For further informationa nd to apply, get in touch with Mitch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02017 0140230.