Montash is currently retained by a Global Consumer Goods Organisation seeking a Business Relationship Manager to join their growing business. The Business Relationship Manager will sit within IT and be accountable for managing relationship between the business and IT for Supply Chain Management Planning.
The right candidate requires previous exposure working in global manufacturing or consumer goods organisation in a similar position.
The right candidate will have experience of:
- Managing the relationship between IT and the Business
- Extensive experience with Supply Chain Planning SAP tools including modules APO and SCM.
- Experience working in the manufacturing or consumer goods industry.
- Has the end-to-end accountability towards the business partners for all the delivery of IT from ideation, roadmap, projects, application maintenance and continuous improvement, IT infrastructure stability and for IT services to the functional user community.
- Influence, convince and align multiple factory OTDs, Market OTDs, central planning team on capabilities requirements to achieve standardized and cost effective solutions that are supportable while ensuring benefits maximization.
- Actively managing right balance between global vs pan-European vs local solutions.
- Actively managing right balance between local vs global and internal vs external resources to support at best business functions and deliver business capabilities within approved spending.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Milan.