- Engage with the functional business teams to understand their objectives and strategy.
- Build internal and external relationships, enabling cross-functional working and effective partnerships
- Creation of an IT vision for the specific business areas, which can be built up into the wider IT vision for the business function and gain buy in from the business & IT leadership.
- Assess and provide oversight of IT capability and effectiveness within the area of responsibility in order to identify opportunities for improvement and solutions development.
- Work collabotratibvely with relevant business and IT colleagues to create.maintain a 3-5 year business aligned IT roadmap for change taking into account agreed target state architecture, business and IT vision
- Balance business needs and customer priorities (internal or external) to ascertain short, medium, longer term actions
- Work collaboratibvely with relevant business and IT colleagues to ensure projects and programmes are set up to deliver against IT roadmap and shaped for success
- Provide a IT oversight re: business engagement / escalations
- Develop strong, supportive, teams and ensure communication is open, direct and clear motivate.Organise team members to deliver effectively and efficiently towards the objectives of the business.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, typically influence up to director level
- Strong experience in Programme Management and Business Analysis is essential
- Strong experience in leading IT Strategy/roadmap for change/Projects & Programmes for success
- Conceptual understanding of IT architecture principles
- Strong experience in engaging within a HR business environment