Montash are currently retained by a Global Manufacturing Organisation seeking a Business Relationship Partner.
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Business Partner with previous exposure to leading large scale projects teams within complex global environments. The candidate will be a part of a major transformation within the business leading global projects and enhancing the organisation's business relationships whilst driving best practice business solutions and services.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as Business Relationship Partner within a global organisation is essential
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience having managed complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with a variety of different Vendors/ Vendor Management skills
- Extensive Commercial Awareness is essential
- Experience using SAP functions: WM/MM/PP/ ( MII is beneficial but not essential)
- Understanding of manufacturing master data, manufacturing execution and production planning
- 5+ years experience in a similar BRM role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
The role is based in Milan
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com