Business Solution Architect / Design Authority / governance
Montash have been engaged by a leading UK financial institution seeking an Information Management Solution Architect within their growing Programme architecture Practice, delivering solutions as part of a large change programme.
The solution Architect will be expected to deliver successful solutions as part of challenging projects with aggressive timelines, also should have demonstrated stakeholder management and influencing ability up to senior executive level.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on end to end Architecture on a wide range of projects on behalf of the Programme Architecture Function.
- Act as the Design Authority to ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose, scalable and meet the business requirements.
- Ensuring Solution Integrity throughout the change and transformation lifecycle.
- Working closely with other IT, IM and infrastructure architects to ensure that the solution outcomes are aligned with the wider Architecture strategy.
- Shaping and contributing to the current and future business capability.
- Having a robust grasp of architectural thinking as well as governance.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 firstname.lastname@example.org