Montash are currently engaged with a leading financial organisation who are seeking an Business Solutions Architect to join their growing Architecture function, the right candidate will be responsible for developing solutions that are in line with the Business Units wider objectives as well as engaging with senior stakeholders across the business and IT.
- Work closely with other IT, IM and Infrastructure Architects to understand and deliver the agreed strategic outcomes for the Solution Architecture
- Lead E2E Architecture on a variety of projects on behalf of the Programme Architecture function
- Ensure Solution Integrity throughout the change lifecycle (as per the defined Change framework) on projects and programmes
- Act as a design authority to ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose, implementable, complete, and meet the current and future needs of the business
- Provide specialist consultancy and advice on complex tasks, business functions and delivery solutions
- Analytical skills with a robust grasp of architectural thinking and governance
- A wide exposure to and experience of architecting and delivering business change, including organisational, systems, business process, and multi-disciplinary, cross-functional change
- The ability to deliver solutions that provide optimal business and customer outcomes, whilst maintaining the required commercial focus
- An understanding or the ability to quickly gain an understanding of our developing business roadmaps and operating models including our sourcing approach
- Experience in creating and managing complex, well-engineered documentation materials appropriate to the audience and situation that enable timely and informed decision making
- Personal drive to understand the bigger picture and contribute to and shape the realisation of our IT strategy
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Wiltshire.