Senior Business Systems Manager - Luton - £90,000 - £98,000 base
Our client a FTSE 100 International e-commerce business are seeking a Senior Business Systems Manager to join their IT Management team. The Senior Business Systems Manager will have responsibility for shaping and leading the IT function and managing the Enterprise IT Portfolio with a key stakeholder being the CIO.
This role will look after all project delivery for the following areas: Hosting and Storage, End User Compute, Network and Enterprise Tooling.
- Work with the senior management to identify and scope projects that will support business strategy and plans.
- Create and Manage the Technology Roadmaps for all EIT
- Responsible for Overall Design, Build activity of all EIT services.
- Shape the projects, develop plans, estimates and manage the resourcing requirements, prioritise and achieve necessary approvals for new project initiation.
- Accountable for the successful execution of all projects within the Enterprise IT portfolio, ensuring that milestones are met and key quality gates are achieved within planned budget and timeframe
- Manage any changes to scope, timelines, costs using agreed change management processes
- Responsible for reporting status to the relevant project steering groups
- Source the delivery teams (both third party and inhouse) to develop and test the solutions to agreed standards and track the progress of the delivery
- Manage all risks and issues that could affect the delivery, devise and implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Line management of a team of project managers and business analysts, including objective setting and tracking, personal development, regular one-to-one interaction
- Contributing to continual improvement of the IT function in general, and the process for business systems delivery in particular.
- Broad infrastructure background
- Needs to have strong relationships and influencing ability at leadership team level
- Extensive man management experience with ability to manage, oversee and ensure structured discipline around Project / Programme management tools, techniques and best practise
- Experience of running major business change programmes
If this Senior Business Systems Manager role is of interest please respond with an up to date CV.