Business Transformation Consultant Required. My globally recognised client is looking for an experienced Business Transformation Consultant to assist an existing team in the implementation of Enterprise Knowledge Management systems and processes.
The Business Transformation Consultant will build and roll out the enterprise wide knowledge management capability by supporting multiple departments within the Organisation. The Business Transformation Consultant will implement processes such as taxonomy, content life-cycle management and profiling.
The Business Transformation Consultant will have comprehensive knowledge of Office 365 (development and customisation) especially SharePoint. The Business Transformation Consultant will possess excellent written and verbal skills.
Experience working within a corporate environment. Stakeholder management skills. Experience and understanding of Knowledge Management.
To summarise the Business Transformation Consultant will have skills in the following areas.
- Understanding multiple functions within an organisation
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Office 365 and SharePoint experience.
- Understanding of Taxonomy and Knowledge Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge Management in an Enterprise Setting
- Background experience as Project Manage or Product Owner is desirable.
This is an initial 8-month contract (extensions likely) based in their offices in Amsterdam (Netherlands). If this sounds like you and are interested in the role. Send over your most recent CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org