Montash have been engaged by a Global Travel Company to source a very Business focused Programme manager with experience in the airline industry/travel industry to work on a Major Business Transformation Programme.
The Role will be mostly inward focusing, so internal stakeholder coaching is key to this role. The programme has multiple strands, for example, CULTURE and CUSTOMER. You will focus on cultural change within the business as well as people change, plus mobilising two pieces of work before Christmas (which is a highly demanding period). You will have to deal with complex Senior Stakeholders
What they are looking for:
What we are looking for
- Experience of managing cultural transformation
- Experience of the Airline industry
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment a distinct environment
- Demonstrable experience of building consensus around change, influencing multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting agendas
- Able to coach senior leaders in the development of change leadership behaviours
- Experience of managing portfolios of projects and programmes
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Information Technology
- Experience of establishing effective relationships within the Business community
- Ability to build successful teams, covering resources spread across the Business and IT, typically without direct line management responsibility
- Ability to think commercially and strategically - quickly assess and quantify short and long term impact of changes, deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and be able to evaluate options to meet business expectations and provide maximum value
- First-hand experience and knowledge of formal Project & Programme Delivery methodologies with support accreditations (such as Prince2, MSP, Prosci, APM, etc.)
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes when required.