This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join a Global Manufacturing company. This individual will be responsible for leading transformational architectural change within their global infrastructure estate. Within this empowering role this individual will work closely with Architects, Business Relationship Managers and Operational Teams.
- This person will define and implement strategies, principles and standards for Enterprise Architecture
- Strong Stakeholder management experience is required in order to ensure alignment with the businesses direction
- The ability to define standards for Enterprise Architecture is required
- This person will support the business and IT strategic planning and develop, promote and communicate architecture governance processes
- This person will be able to advise technology and business groups on the risks, costs and benefits of Enterprise Solution methods
- This person will ensure that infrastructure elements of technology solutions are designed to meet desired business outcomes.
- This person will be collaborating with infrastructure and application service owners in defining technology roadmaps.
- This person will be able to communicate Architectural decisions to wider teams affected
- Review IT standards, policies and plans
- Be able to propose alternatives when Architectural risks are identified
- This person will have strong leadership and negotiation capabilities
- This person will be able to define and maintain the Infrastructure Architecture models for current and future states
- Be able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Have previously experienced developing and implementing enterprise infrastructure architecture
- Have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferred being in Computer Science
- Experience of developing cloud based infrastructure strategies
- An infrastructure CISCO related certificate is desirable
This role will be London based and it will offer a completive salary and an excellent package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.