Project Manager - Cambridge - £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client a global, innovation-driven bio-pharmaceutical business have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Cambridge. The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of business and transformation projects/programmes and ensuring solutions solve key business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The Project / Programme Manager leads business and transformation projects/programmes, ensures that they align to the vision and business strategy, and that true business value is delivered to the customer as a result.
- The role is accountable for ensuring solutions solve key business needs in an integrated and simple manner, exploiting existing assets where feasible, and minimising the long term total cost of ownership.
- The role must also ensure that delivery occurs within the approved programme budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- BI technical delivery experience ideally Hyperion application or BI (ETL, Data-warehousing.
- BI /dashboard tools e.g. Spotfire, SAP OBIEE, SAP BW, Business Objects.
- Commercial SAP knowledge.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore suppliers.
This is a permanent position based in Cambridge, paying up £65,000+ bonus & benefits.
If you have all the required experience, apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly.
I have first stage and final stage interview slots confirmed over the next two weeks.