C# .NET Developer - Financial Services - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Brentwood - £50,000-£60,000
Our client is a FTSE 250 financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such they need a C# .NET Developer to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
The C# .NET Developer will perform all aspects of the software development life cycle on the various in-house Consumer Lending and Savings processing system components and applications.
- C# /SQL Server 2005-2016 / Stored Procedures
- Object oriented design experience
- Relational database design
- XML, SOAP, Web / Windows services
- Web application development using ASP.Net
- Reporting tools (i.e. Crystal Report/Active Reports/SSRS/SSIS)
- Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017
- WPF Experience
- AGILE experience
- Create design specifications for system amendments / enhancements
- Create technical specifications for system amendments / enhancements
- Code system amendments / enhancements as per specifications (modules / user interface / reports / web services / windows services)
- Test system amendments / enhancements made by self and others
- Documenting of system amendments / enhancements
- Complete user support requests (includes liaising with users)
- Fault finding / problem solving in all applications including fixing / testing
- Ad-hoc reporting and data extraction
- Database design / administration in relation to system amendments / enhancements
- Periodical review and enhancement of departmental software development processes
If this C# .NET Developer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
C# .NET Developer - Financial Services - 12 month Fixed Term Ccontract - Brentwood - £50,000-£60,000