C# .Net Developer - Financial Services - Romford, Up to £45K
Our client is a FTSE 250 enterprise with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business. They have a 20/20 vision where they are looking to double their personnel by 2020.
We are seeking an experienced C# Developer or will consider a graduate with 1 years + experience with the drive to develop quickly. Salary will be dependent on level of experience.
- Experience with C# .Net
- Object oriented design experience
- Knowledge of Desktop development (WPF)
- Visual Studio 2013 or later
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Complete user support requests (includes liaising with users).
- Fault finding / problem solving in all applications including fixing / testing.
- Create design and technical specifications for system amendments / enhancements to remove re-occurring user support requests and software faults
- Code system amendments / enhancements as per specifications (modules / user interface / reports / web services / windows services).
- Test system amendments / enhancements made by self and others.
- Documenting of system amendments / enhancements.
- Ad-hoc reporting and data extraction.
If this C# .Net Developer role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.