C# .Net Developer - Up to £45k - Financial Services
Salary: £40- £45,000
Our client is a FTSE 250 enterprise with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business. They have a 20/20 vision where they are looking to double their personnel by 2020.
We are seeking an experienced C# .Net Developer with experience in multi-user systems. The ideal candidate will also have exposure to WPF, WCF, MVC and would be keen on working on a full stack from servers to GUI.
- Create design specifications for system amendments / enhancements
- Create technical specifications for system amendments / enhancements
- Code system amendments / enhancements as per specifications (modules / user interface / reports / web services / windows services)
- Test system amendments / enhancements made by self and others
- Documenting of system amendments / enhancements
- Complete user support requests (includes liaising with users)
- Fault finding / problem solving in all applications including fixing / testing
- Ad-hoc reporting and data extraction
- Database design / administration in relation to system amendments / enhancements
- Periodical review and enhancement of departmental software development processes
- Extensive experience with C# .Net as well as WPF, WCF, MVC.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005-2008.
- Experience with web application development including ASP .Net
- Exposure to reporting tools such as Crystal Reports/ Active Reports / SSRS / SSIS.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact Yazmin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.