Multi-National Investment Bank seeking a talented and enthusiastic C++ Developer to drive their latest product around MiFID and build a greenfield financial product.
Our client's incumbent technology offering has undertaken a project to deliver an innovative and unique financial product within Wealth Management and applications in Global Markets. You will need to have a keen grasp on the latest technology trends whilst being competent and passionate about building scalable architecture using C++. The position requires a combination of technical understanding with various development methodologies or, at the very least, the passion to further their knowledge in a versatile environment.
The role will require the following skills:
- C++: Extensive practical experience of creating/writing Multithreaded server applications within Linux/Solaris
- SQL: Writing stored procedures and triggers along with good hands-on SQL knowledge
- Middleware: Project exposure and experience with any of the following: Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
- At least one Multi-Tier enterprise system project that utilised high-frequency messaging elements between servers
The role encompasses the full SDLC and looks to draw upon past experiences to deliver the new product efficiently and effectively, key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Reviewing code written by other members of the team with occasional Pair Programming
- Helping to drive and define test best practice
- Being an advocate of Agile methodology and demonstrating this when presenting in Scrum stand
- Unit/System/Regression/Performance Testing
- Liaising and collaborating with internal stakeholders and heads of team reduce time to deliverable completion
- Hands-on coding with C++
- Finding the most appropriate and effective business and tech solutions then incorporating those into the wider Tech Strategy