C++ Product Developer - The Netherlands, Eindhoven - 9 Month Freelance/Contract
Montash are working with one of the most innovative companies in the world, to secure a C++ Product Developer to be based in Eindhoven for an initial 9 Month freelance/contract.
The Role: C++ Product Developer
As a C++ Product Developer, you will be developing and updating embedded software for products that will change and revolutionise the way we live. The team work following Agile principles of Scrum & eXtreme Programming, you will endeavour for continuous improvement of deliverables at all possible times to be the best in the business.
Within this position as a C++ Product Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Assist with the creation of highly accurate and essential electronics / manufacturing products
- The design / realization / integration and test of embedded systems / subsystems
- Combining existing purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system
- Guaranteeing that there is proper documentation for the developed software
- Looking into existing code and refactor and improve it
- Coming up with innovative ideas to support the engineering function
Experience and expertise required as a C++ Product Developer:
- Experience with C++ and C programming language
- Robust technical skills in Embedded SW development
- Relevant work experience in networked prototype / product development
- Proven track record with object oriented analysis and design
- Broad range of build and test tools
- Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Master Degree in Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
Flexible working is an option with our client, they are are all for it even allowing 1 days remote work a week.
If you are intrigued in finding our more about this fantastic C++ Product Developer opportunity within a multinational environment, please apply and I would be happy to elaborate on the position.
Key Words: C++ / Product Development / Software Development / Software Design / Embedded Software / Agile / Scrum / Eindhoven