Campaign Manager (IBM Unica) - Bedfordshire - £350-£400 per day - ASAP START
Montash have been engaged by a global client to source and secure and experienced Campaign Manager to build out the campign on IBM Unica for a European wide roll-out.
- Proven background in Data Planning
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Ability to build and execute new campaigns, QA and document.
- Solid understanding of CRM data systems (IBM Campaign / Unica), processes and analytics platforms
- CRM experience (upsell, acquisition and retention marketing)
- Sound knowledge and experience of using SQL to at least an intermediate level
- Exposure to email broadcast tools such as IBM Marketing Cloud
- Superb engagement and influencing skills in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communicator - able to explain the technical details of data in a non-technical way
This is an URGENT Requirement for an experienced Campaign Manager (IBM Unica), please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Rate: £350-£400 per day
Duration: 6 month initial contract
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 13/02/17
Unica / Campaign / data / SQL / planning / execution / marketing / platform / CRM / cloud / systems / QA / Test / Quality Assurance / multi-channel / Digital / global / tech / technology / innovation / IT