Capital Markets Project Manager - Financial Client - 3 months - Central London - £600-£650 per day - ASAP - IMMEDIATE START
Montash have been engaged by a global financial client in order to source and secure an experienced Capital Markets Project Manager to provide strategic analysis on their global FI framework.
- 7+ years' experience relating to Capital Markets activities
- Extensive knowledge around Fixed income and funding, balance sheet, collateral issues and any other key a transversal metrics
- Coordinating, initiating and promoting strategic FI management projects
- Ability to engage senior management with excellent communication skills
- Proven project manager with a delivery focussed approach
- Master level degree in either Science or Finance
This is an URGENT requirement for a Capital Markets Project Manager, please submit an updated CV for further details.
Location: Central London
Rate: £650 per day (negotiable)
Duration: 3 months
Industry: Financial Sector
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 24/02/15
Fixed income / liquidity / equity / capital markets / collateral / funding / strategy / strategic / global / finance / project / manage / manager / analysis / payments / scheduled / IT / architecture