Montash have been engaged by a Global Tobacco Company to source a Change Analyst for an initial contract until the end of the year. They are looking for a Change Analyst to work with their IT Change Lead and Change manager to update and change and engagement plans for delivering change management to the business. You wil also be responsible for the following: **Please note that candidates will only be considered if they are from a FMCG/Pharmaceutical/Global Manfucturing background with Global Experience**
- Support all change management activities. from material development to delivery of change on all levels within the organisation
- Providing change support on a global and multiregional level
- Provide Change Impact Assessments and analyse them in order to propose risk mitigation tactics.
- Provide project management and planning support to the change team
- Integrate change management activities into project plan and manage plan to ensure team deliverables
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
Core Essential Skills
- Strong Project Management and change experience
- Experience in technical change management
- Previous experience with IT Service Transition where services have moved from one provider to another
- Change Impact Assessment Skills
- Cross Functional business understanding and commercial awareness
- Ability to demonstrate working indepedently and drive effective change planning forward
- Strong Analytical capabilities , attention to detail
- Experience of operating in a complex geographical/ functional matrix organisation.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Understand change priorities within the workstream and focus resources on high impact agenda items for the workstream.
- Demonstrate strong commercially focused change management and communications expertise to execute tasks effectively.