Our client a leading SaaS company who provide a suite of digital products to streamline the end to end customer journey, are actively seeking a Change & Release Manager to join their team based in Swansea.
The Change & Release Manager will be responsible for owning, controlling and improving the software release process and facilitating the Change Authority Board (CAB) process.
- Experience with multiple Release Management software tools.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire release process.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within an Agile software development environment
- Good knowledge of multiple IT platforms and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- The Change & Release Manager is responsible for planning and controlling the movement of releases through the development cycle, into Pre-Production and Live environments
- The primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the Live environment is protected
- Maintain a Release Record containing all details of a release documenting the history of the Release from the first planning stages to production.
- Work with PMO function to produce the necessary release documentation for customer circulation
- Work with DevOps to oversee the operation and improve the release process
- Assign authorised Changes to release packages ensure the definition of the scope and content of releases.
- Ensure the release planning process is in place and adhered to
- Ensure that all preparations have been made for a regular CAB meeting, including creating of agenda, circulation of change requests etc
- Review all planned changes
- Obtain authorisation for submitted change requests
- Use and improve the change management reporting system to monitor and track changes
- Negotiate end-user down time for change implementation
- Create consolidated change schedule and resolve any scheduling conflicts
- Identify change requests that have not been acted upon and take appropriate action
- Create and distribute change management reports
- Review all implemented changes to ensure that they have been carried out
If this Change & Release Manager role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
Change & Release Manager - Swansea - Up to £40,000