Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 5 Client who are currently going through a Global HR Transformation consisting of:
HR Transformation consisting of:
- Implementation of new core HR system (SuccessFactors)
- Process changes and migration of activities to network of new global HR Shared Service Centres
- Employee and Line Manager Self Service
- Changes to Line Manager responsibilities (increased role in people management
- Changes to other HR roles (esp. HRBP)
By end of May 2018, global rollout will be mostly complete across all regions. In June, additional functionality will be deployed for Learning and Development, Recruitment, Performance Management and Succession Planning.
In addition the client also need to prepare for introduction of a new SuccessFactors User Interface in August 2018.
The programme capabilities (e.g. training materials) also need to transition to their business as usual owners over the next few months.
* Managing updates to training materials - including classroom based training materials, quick guides and system simulations
* Administration of training library, including upload of documents and version control
* Tracking training delivery and evaluations and preparing reporting and analysis of progress and results
* Reviewing training material against SuccessFactors system functionality to determine where updates may be required to reflect latest functionality.
* Previous functional transformation experience, ideally in HR and ideally on a global programme
* Training development experience
* Understanding of HR processes and systems
* Strong analysis skills and ability to present complex ideas simply
* Ability to define an approach and plan to complete their work to achieve a pre-defined outcome