Role: Change Lead - Global Service Delivery
Salary: £45-75K + bens
Skills: ITIL, Service Delivery, Change Management, Infrastructure, Project Management
The IT Change Lead position is required to be the point of contact for external projects being deployed into IT across the globe and to ensure that programs of internal IT change are driven through to operational readiness. The scope of this role is to manage all Global BAU change for the Service Delivery function ensuring this outcome is delivered
- Proactively manage all projects that interface with the Global Service Delivery department, leading for and on behalf of IT on all external programmes of work across all areas of the business and delivering an internal programme of work
- Manage the end-to-end programme from business case, resourcing, financials and gate process to deployment into operational readiness in accordance with the companies Project Management disciplines
- Provide excellent levels of leadership for both internal and partner resources.
- Identify, own and manage the specific key risks and/or IT controls and BP standards that you are identified as the owner and/or nominee for on iCARE.
- Ensure that issues and actions associated to controls / risks are remediated in a timely manner.
- Maintain and deliver accurate records and reports, escalating the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate
- End to end project lifecycle management essential
- ITIL Foundation, ITIL Service Management or relevant experience
- Business case creation and financial management
- Ability to influence others effectively to achieve the required outcome
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capability of managing work in a time-pressured environment
- Previous experience of delivering and managing projects in a complex IT environment
- Working with and managing outsourced IT services and suppliers
- IT Infrastructure, hardware or software deployment knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative - but be prepared to accept direction where necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business communities
If you possess the above and have excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!