IT Change Manager - 3 Months - £400 - £450 Per Day - Midlands - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Change Manager.
As an experience Change Manager you will be responsible for leading and shaping the cultural change journey needed to ensure the success of a major technology change which will impact and shape the IT experience for all users.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating high impact communications campaigns to support technology change in order to ensure that customer adoption and satisfaction levels are high and that exploitation and continuous improvement.
- Extensive proven experience of working as Business Change Lead, Business Lead, Change Manager, Change Lead etc.
- Evidence of working on large End User Compute transformation programmes
- Strong business change skills within processes, demand flows and workshops.
- Excellent communications skills and experience of manager communications campaigns
- Needs to have an extensive understanding of workshops - presenting to all levels of stakeholders.
- Proven experience of reporting to or working with senior stakeholders at board level.
- Work in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a focus on customer service and quality at all times
- Strong numeracy and literacy and proficiency in the use of Information Technology
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, proven experience of communicating with stakeholders throughout board and director level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!
KEYWORDS: IT CHANGE / CHANGE MANAGER / BUSINESS CHANGE MANAGER / DEMAND / DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION / DIGITAL / IT / UK /