Change manager required. A Change manager is required by one of Montash's key clients who are based in the West Midlands. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Change Manager will be instrumental in working alongside approved projects and programmes and ensuring all necessary stakeholder centric business change activities are delivered.
The Change Manager will be responsible for ensuring change interventions are planned for and regularly tracked and monitored in order to best prepare and ready the organisation for change, smooth the transition from 'as it' to 'to be', and ensuring the change is sustainable to enable organisational benefits to be achieved.
The Change Manager will be working alongside functional Change Leads to ensure alignment of core change products, and support the growth of change capability across this expanding global organisation. The Change Manager will have proven experience in delivering Change Management methods, tools and interventions across complex and fast paced commercial organisations.
The Change manager will have the following experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills (written and verbal communication skills)
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in all Microsoft products e.g. Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Experience of managing executive level stakeholders
- An understanding of the GDPR Regulation
- Experience of leading change across business and technology functions
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please apply ASAP.