Change Manager required. A Change Manager is required by our market leading client based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. As a Change Manager you will be responsible for delivering and executing a number of change management initiatives around their shared service, business process outsourcing and human resources workstreams in a global business services transformation programme.
Working with various stakeholders and business users within the BPO, HR, and change management teams, the Change Manager will be responsible for helping to build out their transition methodology, documenting the way people and change activities are delivered and the tooling required, helping to produce a playbook for future initiatives.
As the Change Manager you will be responsible for developing people and change management plans, change impact assessments, communications plans, and workshop facilitation. You will also be working alongside marketing and HR to ensure the social agenda aspects of the transitions are adhered too.
A background working in shared service or business process outsourcing is a highly desirable, as is a deep knowledge of organisational restructure and workforce transition.
Please note this is not a strategic position but one that focus on the execution and implementations of best practices with the BPO, HR and Business Services space so experience in specific change management positions (and not project manager roles) is a must.
To summarise, the Change Manager will have the following skills, experience and responsibilities:
- Extensive change management and communication planning expertise
- Experience working in business services particularly within Shared Service and Business process outsourcing
- Proven background in organisational restructure and workforce transitions
- Considerable experience executing transition methodologies and plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong documentation and playbook writing capability
- Change impact assessments, communications plans, and workshop facilitation
Alongside expert change management skills you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.