Change Manager (up to €75,000 + bonus & benefits)
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently secured a number of exciting projects.
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
About the role:
- Manages and runs the Executive Change Board
- Monitors the day-to-day use of standardized methods and procedures for change management.
- Ensure change artifacts are complete and meet process requirements and standards.
- Oversee development of communications to all stakeholders regarding process changes as implemented into ServiceNow.
Process Ownership for Change Management
- Manages policies, standards and governance and ensures process integrity.
- Oversees procedures and roles.
- Manages critical success factors (CSFs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manages process automation requirements and oversees process integrations.
- Ensures organizational understanding and adoption of process activities.
- Plans and implements process best practices.
- Develops processes for managing conflicts between different change activities.
Advocacy for Change Management
- Verifies process compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Manages process exceptions.
- Promotes a culture of process collaboration.
- Breaks down strong silo or functional mindsets.
- Represents IT processes to business clients.
Strategies Linked to the Division's Business Goals/Results
- Establishes, communicates, and implements departmental plans, objectives, and strategies.
- Participates as a member of the management team.
- Maintains an active awareness of Spectrum Brands business environments, corporate culture, and structure to support key decision-making.
- Allocates resources to division and department priorities and initiatives.
- Prepares and analyzes unit plans and reports.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance, and maintaining open communications.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education required.
- Must have a minimum of:
- 5 years of experience in an IT related role involving transformational activities/programs,
- 5 years of experience in indirectly managing diverse teams or processes to achieve common objectives strongly desired.
- Experience with ITIL is required.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Basic knowledge and understanding of all technologies including operating systems, end-user computing tools, hardware, application software, configuration, network and mainframe communications.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements, trends and developments. (e.g. COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, GLB, HIPAA).
- Demonstrated management or leadership experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of change, configuration, and release management processes within the ITIL framework. This includes technology enablement and automation, process governance, measurement and audit, and continual process improvement.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT service management (ITSM/ITIL), including service delivery lifecycle.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of clients' business and the impacts of change, release, and configuration management services on those businesses.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information technology architecture and strategy.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is preferred