Areas of Critical Importance:
- Mentor and develop incumbent members of the Digital Teams.
- Guide the technology strategy through careful consideration of deliverables up and down the business.
- Identify talent to drive the predetermined technology strategy.
- Quickly build a strong rapport with stakeholders across the business, both internal and external.
- Spearhead the technology strategy with guidance from other senior tech influencers.
- Direct guidance across outlined areas in the proposed strategy i.e. SDLC, timelines, sprints etc.
Outline our Technology Strategy
- Define the Technology Strategy to ALL members of our digital offering.
- Work closely with C-Level and board members at our Partners and Clients to justify and substantiate the chosen Technology Strategy.
- Recognise and understand opportunities in emerging technologies and how they could help drive our digital offering forward in the future - always looking ahead at how we could improve.
Incumbent Technology Operations
- Assess the current tech landscape and identify where changes can be made to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all tech decisions are financially viable and have the overall tech strategy in mind.
- Make the organisation a more attractive proposition from a technical standpoint - to both prospective Clients and internal hires.
- Identify common platform patterns and encourage the "recycling" of existing technologies.
- Find an intuitive way of implementing and monitoring Agile environments, speed and quality of delivery and specified tech tooling.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A proven ability to not only drive the technology strategy but the business strategy as well.
- Natural ability to communicate, motivate and inspire.
- Despite the position of seniority, still demonstrate a keen willingness to learn and develop your knowledge.
- Must be passionate about promoting the best possible technology landscape.
- Considerable experience in building and managing high-performance software development teams.
- Advocate of Agile development environment.
- Broad knowledge of the enterprise world and understanding of different stakeholder needs.
- Prior experience developing a successful, enterprise multi-tenant SaaS or information services products.
- Experience with up-skilling, nurturing and succession planning with internal talent.
- Improving capability, processes and maturity in a multi-discipline IT department.
- Cool head under pressure with the ability to analyse real-world situations and make educated decisions in a short space of time, whether it be technological, economical or business strategy critical.
- A proven track record of driving commercial success through the continued development of product architecture and infrastructure providing industry leading technology and business solutions.