Montash have been engaged by a Global Company to source a CISCO network Consultant to be responsible for working on a highly complex and diverse network infrastructure to deliver network support on a 24/7 shift based model. The role is based in Mannheim, Germany and you must be FLUENT IN GERMAN
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in network troubleshooting, including networking products such as routers, switchers, wireless controllers, load balancers, firewalls ect. You will have the ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems as well as the ability to interact with people at all levels.
Required Skill Level:
Must have working knowledge on following product areas :
- CISCO ASR and ISR platforms
- CISCO NEXUS 2K/3K/5K/7K and 9K platform
- CISCO Catalyst 2960/3560/3750/3650/3850/4900/6500 L2/L3 switch platform
- CISCO 4400/5500 Wireless LAN controllers
- F5 LTM and GTM Appliances
- Excellent understanding of routing & switching
- Good product knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 2K, 3K, 4K switches
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K, 9K switches
- Good Knowledge of Cisco ACI ( Application Centric Infrastructure ) based Networks
- Excellent working knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM products
- Skilled in telecommunications transport systems (DWDM, DSL, T1, DS3, Satellite communication)
- Strong Working Knowledge of Protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS, ATM, VPN, GRE / IPSEC, Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay)
- String Working Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, Static Routing)
- Experienced in Configurations of VRF, DNS, VRRP, HSRP, Load Sharing, QoS, CoS, Zone Based Firewall, Policy Based Routing, Access Control Lists, VLAN, WLAN, NAT, PPPoE
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, network protocols and packet analysis
- Strong knowledge of RADIUS and TACACS+ protocols.
- Proficient in collaboration with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in German a MUST
CCNP Routing & switching or CCIE R&S/ CCIE Data Center or equivalent certification