My client, a forward thinking fast growing digital agency are looking for a Client Solutions Manager who has a background in software development and experience of leading teams to deliver digital products and services. This role is responsible for the technical delivery aspects for managing a portfolio of programmes within a single global client. The portfolio would include a broad range of digital web-based projects such as CMS implementations, web applications, ecommerce platforms, mobile apps and microsites. You will be based on site at the end client in Newbury.
The successful applicant will be joining one of the leading design & build agencies within the UK, during an exciting period of growth and expansion, and will play a fundamental role in helping the agency achieve this.
- Experience of working on digital solutions within a commercial environment
- Proactive in identifying risks to a successful delivery and identifying solutions both technical and operational
- A champion for quality with a good understanding of quality touch points and gates throughout the agile delivery process
- Able to understand key business objectives and develop digital strategies to support those initiatives
- Ability to have a high level technical understanding of the digital strategies for multiple businesses
- An ability to understand and provide input into Architectural designs
- Experience delivering digital solutions using agile methodologies
- Understanding of the technical, creative and delivery skills needed to deliver successfully.
Experience of working in a truly Agile business, being an excellent business facing communicator who has come from a technical background i.e. development with .NET or PHP would be perfect and if you have telecoms experience that would also be desirable. Please get in touch ASAP.