My client, a forward thinking fast growing web agency are looking for a Client Solutions Manager who has a background in software development and experience of leading teams to deliver digital products and services. This role is responsible for the technical delivery aspects for a portfolio of client accounts. The portfolio would include a broad range of clients across different sectors and could include digital web-based projects such as CMS implementations, web applications, ecommerce platforms, mobile apps and microsites.
The successful applicant will be joining one of the leading design & build agencies within the UK, during an exciting period of growth and expansion, and will play a fundamental role in helping the agency achieve this.
- Experience of working on digital solutions within a commercial environment
- Proactive in identifying risks to a successful delivery and identifying solutions both technical and operational
- A champion for quality with a good understanding of quality touch points and gates throughout the agile delivery process
- Able to understand key business objectives and develop digital strategies to support those initiatives
- Ability to have a high level technical understanding of the digital strategies for multiple businesses
- An ability to understand and provide input into Architectural designs
- Experience delivering digital solutions using agile methodologies
- Understanding of the technical, creative and delivery skills needed to deliver successfully
Experience of working in a truly Agile business, being an excellent business facing communicator who has come from a technical background i.e. development with .NET or PHP would be perfect. Please get in touch ASAP.