Currently I am working with a FTSE 100 Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) enterprise that is undergoing a Global IT Transformation. This enterprise is investing $1.3 billion in their IT Programs that will affect their IT Architecture, ERP, CRM & IT Security.
For this role, I am looking for a gifted Salesforce Architect that will be looking after a Global Salesforce.com Deployment which will affect their Sales, Marketing & Commercial areas.
As a Salesforce & Cloud architect you will be an essential part of a Global team that provides transformational, secure, and architectural services for various business group applications globally.
This technical and transformation focused position will formulate Salesforce & cloud migration strategies, designs solutions, and provide support as the technology landscape quickly transforms to take advantage of new cloud technologies. Responsibility includes defining technical strategy and architecture roadmap, uplift planning, resource management, and demand management.
- Provide Salesforce architecture expertise at a cross-departmental level within the company
- Liaise across departments to exercise influence for operational best practices for the Salesforce platform. Work closely with business customers to ensure alignment with technology decisions as it relates to Salesforce.
- Lead efforts towards Salesforce code cleanup and establishing frameworks to be used by other teams. Build and manage tools that scale sales processes onto the Salesforce platform.
- Promote technical visions and solutions to appropriate business-facing departments, and ensure clarity with goals and business value that our solutions provide.
- Be a watchdog for security issues; ensure compliance with our security standards. Be extremely vigilant about data cleanliness in the organizations and document all work.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce architect will include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Develop solutions that take advantage of external cloud technologies and feature sets to facilitate the organization's strategic direction
- Create automation and use monitoring tools to efficiently build, deploy and support Salesforce & cloud implementations. Leverage scripting technologies and tools for a faster time to market, gather data for analysis and complete tasks
- Concentration on forming and steering the transformation initiatives of the organization
- Design and coordinate projects of significant size and complexity. Designs must adhere to Enterprise level technology standards being both technically sound and efficiently supportable
- Partner professionally with business groups and resources across organizations to achieve goals and objectives. Be able to work effectively with individuals having a wide variety of different backgrounds, experience and technical ability
- Contribute to and encourage a collaborative team environment by being a team player and helping define the team itself
- Act as lead architect on projects to guide and deliver successful results. Able to contribute in ways that are not just limited to technology in an effort to achieve project goals
- Proactively analyse data and use it to recommend solutions to meet future capacity needs and maintain a healthy streamlined environment.
- Create accurate and well maintained technical design documentation to make tasks successfully repeatable and enable a collaborative team environment
- Fulfill the role as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert for key environments
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified (ADM-201, DEV-401); would be preferred.
- Exposure to at least 2+ full end to end implementations
- Broad knowledge in cloud and other platforms
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.