Cloud Architect - 12 Month Contract - AWS - Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure - London
Montash have been engaged by a prestigious organisation based in London, to secure a number of Cloud Architects who will have responsibilities in:
- Public Cloud portfolio based on internet and cloud technologies.
- Public Cloud business model analysis and designing.
- Public Cloud strategy planning. Analyze public cloud trends, and guide the Services business planning to address the market dynamics.
The Cloud Architect must have expertise and previous experiences in:
- Experience in Cloud, Internet, Software vendors or service providers.
- Knowledge in developing offers, value propositions, and leading delivery efforts related to Cloud and Data Center Management or DevOps
- Familiar with the Integration of multi-vendors' network management systems and devices
- Experience in Amazon Web Services, OpenStrack, OpenFlow, Web Services, eCommerce / Payments, Digital Content, and Public/Private Cloud business models (Iass, Saas, PaaS) and Virtualisation Technologies.
Cloud Architect / Public Cloud / AWS / Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure / SDN and NFV / AWS / GWS / Cloud Internet Solutions / Design / Software Architecture