Your main duties will be to work closely with the internal cloud team and figure out ways to operate the system externally. New ideas and methodology of working will be invited.
- Ability to write high quality documents (specification, plans, operational procedures, training material)
- Well organized and a good understanding of matrix organization
Working with the following products:
- Alteryx automated workflow deployment from SVN
- Data Collector & Store
- SPARK cluster
- Pricing policy
- Provide Cloud product and services leadership across project
- Experience as a developer across Java/.NET, web frameworks, databases, middleware, messaging
- Experience as an infrastructure engineer of networks and server configuration
- Experience of DevOps frameworks including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Powershell, python, linux scripting etc.
- Experience of private cloud architecture, design and implementation.
- Experience of orchestration and provisioning to support IaaS, PaaS, SaaS service provisioning
- Experience in Hadoop & SPARK.