Our client, a global based in central Amsterdam is seeking a Cloud Architect (AWS) on a 6-month contract to take responsibility for the design and implementation of their cloud environment (AWS). The AWS Cloud Architect will have a proven track-record in the design, implementation, management and support of enterprise cloud and infrastructure environments .
- Design and implementation of cloud environment. (AWS)
- Assist in maintaining and developing all technical training content, presentations and lab exercises
- Provide consultation for the project team and end users to identify application runtime environment
- Perform analysis on potential changes to the product that relate to the security of the architecture.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience with Public Cloud Platforms - Amazon Web Services is a MUST HAVE (Google Cloud or Azure are beneficial)
- Advising the best practice guidelines for migration of services to the cloud, while considering the various techniques of cloud migration
- Experience of AWS native services
- Experience using Hybrid Cloud management tools
- Understanding of infrastructure as code approach thus enabling speedy redeployment if migrated applications
- Hybrid Cloud Management tools experience
- Experience with VMware and Openstack private cloud platforms
- Best practice of Cloud Security
- Strong scripting (Shell, Python or Perl) experience with the ability to automate routing operations through scripts or tool sets
- Exceptionally knowledgeable with regards to current and emerging software design and engineering patters.
To apply for this job, please apply with your CV to and quote the reference or call me directly on +44 0207 074 0231.